Spray pumps are finger-actuated mechanisms for the metered dispensing of products in spray form from non-pressurised containers.
Spray pumps are utilized in various market sectors: personal care (deodorants, hair products, etc), cosmetics and perfumery (perfumes, skin products), household products (glass cleaning products, insecticide, furniture cleaning), food (dressings), pharmaceuticals (oral and nasal sprays), various industrial products.
Coster offers a complete range of spray pumps in order to meet any application requirement, and manufactures customised versions for its most important customers.
- Wide choice of actuators, for normal and special applications (i.e. nasal sprays)
- Suitable for crimping and screwing onto bottles as well as bottles with snap-fi t closures
- For deodorants, cosmetics, trichological and pharmaceutical products
- Various dose sizes (normally ranging from 50mcl to 300 mcl)
- Various closures size available